Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Walls are up!

The house is almost completely framed!  
All that is missing are the roof trusses, ceiling, and soffits over the kitchen cabinets.  

John was out of town for two days this week,
so Paisley, Charley, and I went out to see the house one afternoon to kill some time.

Here is the laundry room door that was 'missing' last time I was out.  

Here is Paisley looking out of the master bath window.  
She was practicing 'jumping', which is super cute 
because she doesn't actually leave the ground.  
Sometimes she gets one foot off the ground.  
She is super proud of herself for her mad jumping skills.  

Looking through the master bedroom wall.  
Charley is walking from the kitchen to the living room.

Back of the house.  Looking good!

Here is my broccoli (or cauliflower?).  
Nothing is growing in the other end of the bed.  
I am starting to think that I shouldn't have been so zealous about weeding 
those little green sprouts of 'grass' that I saw a few weeks ago.  
Oops.  


No comments:

Post a Comment