Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome!  

I have decided to start a second blog since selling Boomer.  Not much use in having a blog for a horse if I don't have the horse!  He is doing great, by the way.

So, the focus of my life has shifted *a bit* in the last year.  This new blog will be about family, parenting, and having fun!  

I know I will lose some of my old readers, but I also hope to gain new readers with different interests as well!

In the next few days, I will be re-posting a few posts from the old blog just to bring things up to date.  

Also, don't be surprised if the format changes a bunch in the next few days.  I appreciate any feedback on what you do and don't like about the current formatting.  

Check out sabumi.blogspot.com to know more about me if you are new to my blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment